Upminster Community Web

 

|Home|

Sunnyside Gardens

sunnyside-gardens-1928.jpg (11171 bytes)

Sunnyside Gardens, c. 1928. Griggs & Co. and their successors, Upminster Estates Ltd, developed the New Place estate for housing. Sunnyside Gardens, which formed one of the boundaries, was one of the earliest roads to be developed. The estate also included Argyle, Tudor, Derham and New Place Gardens.

By: Tony Benton

Upminster Comminty Web | Turner Design Ltd 1998-2017 | Contact: admin@upminster.com