Upminster Community Web

 

|Home|

Engayne Gardens

engayne-gardens-1911.jpg (10612 bytes)

Engayne Gardens, c 1911. Waldergrave Gardens and adjoining Engayne Gardens were among the first roads running from Hall Lane to be developed. Roads were given names with illustrious local connections: Engayne were a thirteenth-century family who gave their name to the manor of Gaynes.

By: Tony Benton

Upminster Comminty Web | Turner Design Ltd 1998-2017 | Contact: admin@upminster.com