Upminster Community Web

 

|Home|

Champion Road

champion-road-1911.jpg (10316 bytes)

Champion Road looking south towards St Mary's Lane, 1911. Progress was slow on the Branfill Park estate and it was completed by W.P Griggs and Co. before abd during the First World War. Champion Road took its name from Champion Edward Branfill of Upminster Hall

By: Tony Benton

Upminster Comminty Web | Turner Design Ltd 1998-2017 | Contact: admin@upminster.com