Upminster Community Web

Upminster Community Web - Upminster Hall

 

 UCW was established in 1998 for the Cranham & Upminster community

 

 

 

Home
Up

 

 

upminster-hall-1950s.jpg (16665 bytes)


Upminster Hall, dating back in parts to the late fifteenth century, was acquired in 1927 by the newly formed Upminster Golf Club and converted to form a clubhouse. This picture dates from the early 1950s.

By: Tony Benton

 

 

Upminster Community Web is a trading name of Turner Design Limited 1998 to Present | Contact advert@upminster.com