Upminster Community Web

 

|Home|

The Manse

the-manse.jpg (10551 bytes)

The Manse was originally sited adjoining Hill Place, but as part of Temple Soane's expansions of that house in 1872 the church acquired a larger site on the other side of the road on which this much larger residence was built. It was demolished in the mid 1930s.

By: Tony Benton

Upminster Comminty Web | Turner Design Ltd 1998-2017 | Contact: admin@upminster.com