Upminster Community Web

 

|Home|

High House

High House, probably dating back to the Elizabethan period, although much altered, had been the home of Upminster's most famous rector, Willian Derham (1689-1735). The last owner and resident was Charles Reilly (d. 1928), a prominent London architect, who designed Upminster Court in 1905.

By: Tony Benton  

Upminster Comminty Web | Turner Design Ltd 1998-2017 | Contact: admin@upminster.com