Upminster Community Web

 

|Home|

Foxhall

foxhall.jpg (8240 bytes)

Fox Hall stood on Corbets Tey Road opposite Parklands Open Space. Formerly known as Osbourne's or Fox Hunters Hall it was built in 1718 but was altered in later years. Although not part of the Gaynes estate, the house and adjacent land were sold in the mid-1930s when the Gaynes Park development were in full swing.

By: Tony Benton

Upminster Comminty Web | Turner Design Ltd 1998-2017 | Contact: admin@upminster.com